Flexible Horseshoes by Nanoflex, Inc.
Nanoflex, flexible horseshoes are the premier nano composite footwear developed for the wellness, agility, speed as well as longevity of your equine. Our footwear are developed to benefit any type of steed by utilizing high tech nano polyurethane materials to create a shoe which can flex with the hoof. It is constructed for softer pad on the sole side to supply healthful all-natural support while staying clear of any type of pressure points on the frog or sole of the hooves.
Time examined and also designed to benefit long term use on horses in all pursuits, from International efficiency and also race equines, to trail equines.
Backed by research study and also solid design concepts supported by over 15 years of evidence-based soundness.
Engineered for balanced versatility.
The Nanoflex, versatile horseshoe system has been very successful for efficiency horses, but is likewise the most effective option for restorative situations– laminitis, navicular syndrome, as well as other hoof pathologies. Steeds of all self-controls have tried as well as enjoyed the Nanoflex, versatile horseshoes. Whether it be a western event, dressage, path, endurance, eventing, ranching, or just a pleasure trip; the Nanoflex, flexible horseshoes provides an equine unmatched comfort by simulating the conditions under which steeds would naturally keep their hooves.
Name: John Filipelli
Organization: Nanoflex, Inc.
Address: South Florida Trotting Center: 7563 State Road 7, Lake Worth FL 33449, USA
Phone: (954) 857-6337
Horse Hoof Care - No Hoof, No Horse
Even if you don't know much about horse riding, you probably know what horseshoes are. Horseshoes are no longer just used to dress the feet of horses. They are now also popular decorations that are even believed to bring good luck to the owners. Technically, horseshoes are U-shaped devices that are used to protect the horse's hooves. To keep them in place, they are usually nailed or glued. The earliest horseshoes were actually made of rawhide. However, this proved to be a too flimsy material that would often get torn when the horse would start to gallop or walk around. Fortunately, today's horseshoes are made of much more durable material that can effectively shield and protect the horse's moves during races and even casual rides. Read on to learn about the different types of horseshoes.
Among all the different types of horseshoes, steel horseshoes are probably the most durable. They are very strong and thick and are the recommended horseshoes for horse events, polo, show jumping and other instances where extra protection is necessary. Tennessee Walkers and other horses that need to do a lot of steeping should also be fitted with steel horseshoes.
If you are looking for horseshoes that are more of the lightweight nature then aluminum is the best material for you. Because of their lightness, aluminum horseshoes are also ideal for racehorses since they can run faster with minimal weight.
When it comes to choosing among the various kinds of horseshoes, it's important to be clear about the kind of horse you have and what activities is he most likely to engage in. If you are looking for horseshoes that can stand the test of time then steel is the right choice. However, if you own a racehorse and you need to maximize his speed then lightweight aluminum is the better choice.
- Flexible Horse Shoes in Oregon
- Plastic Horseshoes For Horses in Pennsylvania
- Horse Care Supplies in Rhode Island
- Performance Horse Shoes in South Carolina
- Alternative To Horseshoes in South Dakota
- Glue On Horseshoes in Tennessee
- Horseshoes For Navicular in Texas
- Buy Horseshoes in Utah
- Horseshoes For Cutting Horses in Alabama
- Urethane Horseshoes in Arizona
- Horseshoes For Navicular Syndrome in Arkansas
- Where To Buy Horseshoes For Horses in California
- Where To Buy Horseshoes For Horses in Colorado
- New Plastic Horseshoes For Horses in Connecticut
- Horse Care Supplies in Florida
- Performance Horse Shoes in Georgia
- Glue On Horseshoes in Hawaii
- Alternative To Horseshoes in Idaho
- Horseshoes For Sale in Illinois
- Horseshoes For Foundered Horses in Indiana
- Buy Horseshoes in Mississippi
- Plastic Horseshoes For Horses in Missouri
- Horseshoes For Navicular Syndrome in Montana
- Horseshoes For Foundered Horses in Nebraska
- Horseshoes For Gaited Horses in Oklahoma
- Horseshoes For Sale in Massachusetts
- Plastic Horseshoes in Michigan
- Horseshoes For Gaited Horses in Minnesota
- Glue On Horse Shoes in Virginia
- Horse Care Supplies in Washington
- Horseshoes For Draft Horses in Wisconsin
- Performance Horse Shoes in New Jersey
- Performance Horse Shoes in Iowa
- Glue On Horseshoes in Kansas
- Therapeutic Shoes For Horses in Kentucky
- Horseshoes For Navicular Horses in Louisiana
- Where To Buy Horseshoes For Horses in Ohio
- Plastic Horseshoes For Horses in Nevada
- Horse Care Supplies in New Hampshire
- Horseshoes For Draft Horses in New Mexico
- Horseshoes For Foundered Horses in New York
- Where To Buy Horseshoes For Horses in Vermont
- Flexible Horse Shoes in West Virginia
- Horseshoes For Navicular Horses in Wyoming